Wedding Belles: Steamy Wedding Stories, a collection of tales about wedding-day wildness by Mary Cyn and K.D. West, is now available as an audiobook on Stillpoint/Eros, Audible, Amazon, and iTunes. Narrated by Mary Cyn herself and by Milo Churchcutt, these stories are proof that the bride and groom aren’t the only ones involved in a wedding getting lucky.
After all, why should the bride and groom get to keep all of the fun for themselves?
From Stillpoint/Eros authors Mary Cyn and K.D. West, here are four tales of nuptial naughtiness:
- Folding Herself In (Bachelor Party): A double wedding means a double bachelor party, and Danny and Gil are pleasantly buzzed and pleasantly surprised to have survived the stag night. They’re getting ready to stumble off to bed when one last unexpected guest shows up. It’s their quiet, brainy friend Ruth, who’s not so quiet, not very sober, and not completely dressed. She left Diana and Phoebe’s party because they wouldn’t let her play…. And so she’s decided she’s going to entertain the grooms-to-be in a manner that neither of them will ever forget! (M/F/M ménage à trois, anal sex, double penetration. Explicit language and scenes of sexuality between consenting adults)
- Wedded Bliss (Ceremony): Meet Kat McKinney, Wedding Slut. She doesn’t want to get married. She just wants a wedding. And to make love to her husband — whoever he is — on the altar. And to have an orgy to end all orgies at the reception. And… (M/F church sex. Orgy.)
- Plus One (Reception): Kat McKinney, self-styled Wedding Slut, goes to a friend’s wedding and discovers that sometimes you should be careful what you wish for… and sometimes you shouldn’t. An after-party threesome seems like a great idea… And it is. But what if you find yourself falling for one of your new playmates? (M/F/M menage a trois romance.)
- Fantasy Is More than Black & White (After-party): Everyone has fantasies. Some people are lucky enough to be married to them. Trey doesn’t mind that his sister is marrying a woman; he just isn’t comfortable that Dianne is marrying Lara, who Trey himself had an affair with before he and his own wife got married. But as the wedding gives way to the after-party, the subject of fantasies comes up — and brings up all sorts of interesting possibilities that none of the wedding party expected. (M/F, implied M/F/F/M.)
For a limited time, buy the audiobook of Wedding Belles for just $4.95, and get the ebook for just a penny more!
Read the fourth story in Over the Top series!
Released May 22j
Sometimes you know exactly where the party’s going. . .
And sometimes you don’t.
When she threw a party for Danny’s birthday, Suzie thought she knew what she was doing. Her friend Alice shows her how wrong she was.
(Ménage à trois. F/M/F)
After-Party: On the Table
Continue reading On the Table Preview: After-Party (MF, FFM)
We’re in the early stages of preparing Wilder West, our second collection of K.D. West’s stories. We’d love our readers help in choosing a cover!
The first collection, Wild West, features this lovely cover:
Our designer has come up with two possible options for the second volume, which is going to be made of of fourteen tales, including stories from The Visitor Saga, Sapphic Fairytales, Juliet Takes Flight and more:
Here is the first part of the upcoming audiobook of K.D. West’s threesome erotic romance The Visitor Entertains.
Lea is waiting for her two firefighter lovers, Andy and Sean, to come back from work, when a short piece on the evening news shows her that they’ve had a really awful day. She plans to give her boys the heroes’ welcome they so richly deserve — and need.
Anal sex, M/F/M menage erotic romance, bondage. FOR ADULT LISTENERS ONLY:
Want to find out when the audiobook is released? Subscribe to the Stillpoint/Eros newsletter!
Through this Friday, Amazon is offering K.D. West’s collection of threesome tales, The Visitor Arrives, for just $0.99 — 75% off!
It’s the the world’s oldest story: A girl, her fireman, and her other fireman.
When Lea heads off to Atlanta for a job interview, all she’s thinking about is the work. Well, and Sean, her best friend’s brother. Sean, the tall, muscular firefighter. With the gentle Southern drawl and the wicked smile. Whose couch she’s going to be sleeping on.
Well, actually, whose couch she hopes very much she won’t be sleeping on. But it turns out that Andy, Sean’s roommate, is another, equally hot Southern firefighter, and so when a visitor — or perhaps two — joins Lea on that couch, it sparks a series of events that none of them could possibly have foreseen.
But that none of them regrets. Not even a little bit.
This collection contains the first four installments in The Visitor Saga.
- The Visitor
- The Visitor Comes Home
- The Visitor Comes Again
- The Visitor Goes to Work
(MF, MMF ménage à trois. Bisexuality. Explicit language and scenes of sexuality between consenting adults. Adult readers only)
A little over a year ago, we released K.D. West’s friend ménage tale Over the Top with this cover:
Why the pseudo-Abstract Expressionist art? A couple of reasons. First of all, we brought out this book immediately after the Great Ebook Censoring Fiasco of 2013. It was unclear just what covers would be copacetic with Amazon, Kobo, etc., since their guidelines had never been very clear (“About what you’d think”) and the brouhaha had only muddied things more. Having had a couple of titles banned for the flimsiest possible reasons, we didn’t feel like tempting fate. Second, the scene depicted in the image involved a young woman preparing to engage in oral sex with a young man while another young man (her boyfriend) watched. Even at their most liberal, the major retailers weren’t likely to go for that. So abstract it was. The cover has served well, making Over the Top one of our steadiest selling books.
A bit over a year later, and a number of things have changed. The propriety debate has settled down for the time being. More importantly, the author has provided Under the Covers and Out of the Bag, two more stories chronicling the surprisingly kinky adventures of Danny and Suzie, the central couple from Over the Top. So it seems like a great time to rethink the cover of the first book — and we’d love your input in choosing the design!
We’ve come up with a couple of mock-ups for you to consider (pardon the watermarks and artifacts — the final art obviously won’t have those!). Both focus on the first scene in the story, when Danny is stuck listening to his friends Jamie and Luz having literally wall-banging sex while he lies alone in his bed. So… which cover do you think best represents that? Which one would you find the most appealing?
Let us know what you think! If you have thoughts about either design beyond yes and no, or you’ll miss the old cover, or whatever, please comment away! Everyone who leaves a non-anonymous vote amd/or comment will get a coupon good for one free Stillpoint/Eros title of your choice.
Coming the night after Christmas: Cold Feet by Mary Cyn, the grand finale of the adventures of Kat McKinney, Wedding Slut!
Meet Kat McKinney: Emotional Mess
Kat is once more a bridesmaid. For her cousin. In Brazil. What more could a self-proclaimed wedding slut want, right?
Except that the groom-to-be is Dan. The one who got away. The one man Kat can actually imagine standing in front of an altar with wearing… Well, maybe not white. But a wedding dress. Or part of a wedding dress.
Kat finds that sometimes it’s difficult to choose between what’s right and what you really, really want.
The final story in the Kat McKinney, Wedding Slut series:
- Wedded Bliss
- Plus One
- Never a Bride
- Cold Feet (pre-order now!)
(Erotic romance. Adult readers only.)
$3.97 Add to cart
Stillpoint/Eros shoppers have gotten another payment option: paying through their Amazon account. Amazon handles the transaction — without you ever having to leave StillpointEros.com. Safe and secure, it’s a quick, easy way to pay for your ebooks, audiobooks and print books!
And of course Stillpoint/Eros continues to accept payment through PayPal, major credit cards, and BitCoin.