8 Tales of nuptial naughtiness from K.D. West and Mary Cyn!
Everyone dreams of the perfect wedding — some people get to live them!
Sometimes, the reality blows the dream right out of the water, and the afterparty leaves the reception in the dust.
From Stillpoint/Eros authors Mary Cyn and K.D. West, here are eight tales of couples — and their very best friends — who find that true bliss is about much more than a white dress:
- The Visitor Has Company: Lea, Andy, and Sean are settling in for a nice quiet evening at home — threeway love at its best — but the doorbell rings, announcing an unexpected guest. The Visitor has a visitor, and who knows what that will bring? Danger? Disaster? Wedding bells? For whom? To whom? With whom? (MMF+ ménage à trois erotic romance. bisexual FMM, interracial FMF, MF.)
- Goddess: When her brother Andy married his girlfriend Lea — and their boyfriend Sean — Jessie felt sorry for herself. Here she was, alone, unloved. But when two gorgeous firemen friends of her brother decide to show Jessie a very, very good time, well, who is she to say no? And when they make her feel like nothing less than a goddess — well, who is she not to say yes? (BBW, MFM heterosexual threesome)
- Fantasy Is More than Black & White : Everyone has fantasies. Some people are lucky enough to be married to them. Trey doesn’t mind that his sister is marrying a woman; he just isn’t comfortable that Dianne is marrying Lara, who Trey himself had an affair with when he was single. But as the wedding gives way to the after-party, the subject of fantasies comes up — and brings up all sorts of interesting possibilities that none of the wedding party expected. (MF, implied MFFM.)
- Folding Herself In : A double wedding means a double bachelor party, and Danny and Gil are pleasantly buzzed and getting ready to stumble off to bed when one last unexpected guest shows up. It’s their quiet, brainy friend Ruth, who’s not so quiet, not very sober, and not completely dressed. And so she’s decided she’s going to entertain the grooms-to-be in a manner that neither of them will ever forget! (MFM ménage à trois, infidelity.)
- Wedded Bliss: Meet Kat McKinney, Wedding Slut. She doesn’t want to get married. She just wants a wedding. And to make love to her husband — whoever he is — on the altar. And to have an orgy to end all orgies at the reception. And… (Church sex. Orgy.)
- Plus One: Kat McKinney, self-styled Wedding Slut, goes to a friend’s wedding and discovers that sometimes you should be careful what you wish for… and sometimes you shouldn’t. An after-party threesome seems like a great idea… And it is. But what if you find yourself falling for one of your new playmates? (M/F/M menage a trois romance.)
- Never a Bride: Meet Kat McKinney: Marital Aid. Kat doesn’t envy her married and to-be-married friends. Really. Well, maybe she envies them the party. And their ability to be sure of someone. Maybe that. But if some of those married and to-be-married friends want to include her as a third from time to time… Well, who is she to disappoint them? (Polyamory romance, infidelity, MFF and MFM threesomes)
- Cold Feet: Meet Kat McKinney: Emotional Mess! Kat is once more a bridesmaid. For her cousin. In Brazil. What more could a self-proclaimed wedding slut want, right? Except that the groom-to-be is Dan. The one who got away. The one man Kat can actually imagine standing in front of an altar with wearing… Well, maybe not white. But a wedding dress. Or part of one. Kat finds that sometimes it’s difficult to choose between what’s right and what you really, really want. (MF, polyamory, infidelity, HEA)