Add to Cart
About the author:
The author of the up-coming novel A Joy Forever: An Erotic Education, K.D. West is a teacher, writer and performer living in a small suburb of a big city:
Not a huge amount to say -- I'm an author of steamy stories who happens to be a teacher; these things don't mix well in public, so I tend to be fairly quiet about real life in my blogging. I am, however, interested in all sorts of things -- books, writing, theater, mythology, and, obviously, erotica! I'm a huge reader of genre fiction -- mostly mysteries and fantasy, but also science fiction and historical romance.
At this point, West has written two intertwined series involving a young woman and her older lover (the Juliet Takes Flight and Erotic Tales: Letters to Allison stories) and a series of stories about friends discovering that they can become much more (Friendly Ménage Tales). Also on the way: an erotic paranormal/urban fantasy novel involving a long lost friend coming all-but-literally back from the dead, and showing a happily married couple just what they'd been missing.
Three for Three
A Trio of Friendly MMF Menage Tales... Plus!
K. D. West
Scorching first-time threesome tales of friends discovering that they can become much more!
Right off the bat, let's be clear: K.D. West is an excellent writer.
It's nice that it's erotica, but even nicer when the person behind the word processor really knows how to create believable characters and situations, and then gets them off--explosively. -- K.C. Cave
At the intersection of love, friendship, and desire, find proof that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Three of K.D. West's steamiest, most popular tales, collected for the first time:
- Truth & Games: Felicity, Ben, and Aaron have been friends for years. During a rainy-day get-together over margaritas, Felicity challenges her men to a game that will bring things to a whole new level. A tale of friendship, romance, and thinking outside the lines.
- The Visitor: Lea's got a four-alarm fire burning and she knows just who she wants to put it out. Or does she? Lea is in Atlanta for an interview, and her friend's brother, Sean the firefighter, is happy to give her a place to sleep. But his is the bed she'd rather sleep in. Or perhaps it's his roommate Andy's? And when a visitor comes to her that night... Well, who is she to be picky if it's one, the other, or...? A tale of sexy firefighters, a mystery lover, and embracing the unknown -- literally!
- Over the Top: Danny and Suzie, Luz and Jamie - the four had been planning for over a year to head up after graduation to the cabin by the lake. Two couples, doing what couples do. But that was before Danny and Suzie decided to be "mature" and break it off. And so now it's one couple. And Danny. And Danny's getting frustrated. A tale of desire, frustration, and a friendly, helping...
- Bonus! The Trouble with Triplets, Pt. I: Allison has been teasing her lover and former teacher Ken with the idea of a threesome. Ken has another lesson he'd like to impart. (A preview of a story from the Erotic Tales: Letters to Allison series)
(MMF ménage à trois three-way sexuality; includes some male bisexuality. For adult readers only)
Right off the bat, let's be clear: K.D. West is an excellent writer. It's nice that it's erotica, but even nicer when the person behind the word processor really knows how to create believable characters and situations, and them gets them off—explosively. — K.C. Cave
- Publication Date:
- 1938808177 / 9781938808173
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Fiction / Romance / Erotica