Stillpoint/Eros has released Juliet Takes the Prize, a collection of six of K.D. West’s tales of new adult erotic romance. Following the emotional and sexual self-realization of Allison as she falls in love first with her teacher Ken and then with her BFF Jordan, Juliet Takes the Prize is a sweet, surprising, sexy coming-of-age story.
“Strong recommend!… One that will stick in my thoughts. Great stories do that, and this is one of those.” — Sylvia Storm, EreadErotica.com
When you fall in love with your teacher, that’s taking a chance. When your teacher falls in love with you, that’s taking it to a whole new level. Allison finds her Romeo, but Ken is much older – and he’s her teacher.
In this collection of tales by K.D. West, this young Juliet finds that love can cross all boundaries, and can lead you in directions you never expected.
Sexy, surprising, and moving, this collection includes:
- Juliet Takes Stage*: Allison has wanted Ken ever since he became her teacher. and how could Ken not want this passionate young Juliet? Now Ken’s alone and Allison has graduated. He still wants her. She wants to give him… everything.
- Juliet Takes Off*: What if Romeo were more than twice Juliet’s age — and her teacher? Would that have made a difference? Allison tries to find another leading man, but ends up being drawn back to the first person who ever inspired her to real, undeniable desire. How can this Juliet convince her much-older Romeo to take her seriously? How can she convince him that she is a woman, and no longer a girl?
- Juliet Takes Her Leave*: After dreaming of going to college for years, Allison finds once she gets there that she misses the people she left behind: her best friend Jordan and especially Ken, her lover, her one-time teacher. Fortunately for her, they miss her just as much.
- Juliet Takes a Chance*: As Allison’s awakening continues, she discovers that sometimes what seems far away can be incredibly close. When her friend Jordan comes to visit her in college, she finds that BFF and ILU mean a lot more in person than over a text.
- Juliet Takes the Floor: In the aftermath of Jordan’s visit, Allison finds herself rethinking everything that she thought that she knew about herself — and her lovers. And she comes up with a brilliant, terrifying idea.
- Juliet Takes Charge: Getting what you want can be wonderful; it can also be terrifying. For her birthday, Allison asked her lovers Ken and Jordan to join her for a threesome. She wants to give them both something special. But are any of them ready for what comes next?
(M/F, F/F, F/F/M. Sexually explicit romance. Bisexuality, ménage à trois. Adult readers only.)
May 20, 2014 — Through this week only, Wedding Belles, the new anthology of naughtily nuptial tales by K.D. West and Mary Cyn, is on sale! Available exclusively through Amazon, the collection features four steamy wedding stories of newlyweds — and their friends — up to no good.
Marriages are about compromise; weddings are about perfection: the perfect spouse, the perfect day, the perfect dress. Marriages are about the dead-end of your sex life. Weddings are nothing but sex and burgeoning potential. It’s normally considered uncouth to reach up your girlfriend’s dress, remove her undergarment and throw it into a crowd, but at a wedding it’s required! And throwing it makes some kind of prediction about who else is going to get laid that night!
After all, why should the bride and groom get to keep all of the fun for themselves?
From Stillpoint/Eros authors Mary Cyn and K.D. West, here are four tales of nuptial naughtiness:
- Folding Herself In (Bachelor Party): A double wedding means a double bachelor party, and Danny and Gil are pleasantly buzzed and pleasantly surprised to have survived the stag night. They’re getting ready to stumble off to bed when one last unexpected guest shows up. It’s their quiet, brainy friend Ruth, who’s not so quiet, not very sober, and not completely dressed. She left Diana and Phoebe’s party because they wouldn’t let her play…. And so she’s decided she’s going to entertain the grooms-to-be in a manner that neither of them will ever forget! (MFM ménage à trois, anal sex, double penetration. Explicit language and scenes of sexuality between consenting adults)
- Wedded Bliss (Ceremony): Meet Kat McKinney, Wedding Slut. She doesn’t want to get married. She just wants a wedding. And to make love to her husband — whoever he is — on the altar. And to have an orgy to end all orgies at the reception. And… (Church sex. Orgy.)
- Plus One (Reception): Kat McKinney, self-styled Wedding Slut, goes to a friend’s wedding and discovers that sometimes you should be careful what you wish for… and sometimes you shouldn’t. An after-party threesome seems like a great idea… And it is. But what if you find yourself falling for one of your new playmates? (M/F/M menage a trois romance.)
- Fantasy Is More than Black & White (After-party): Everyone has fantasies. Some people are lucky enough to be married to them. Trey doesn’t mind that his sister is marrying a woman; he just isn’t comfortable that Dianne is marrying Lara, who Trey himself had an affair with before he and his own wife got married. But as the wedding gives way to the after-party, the subject of fantasies comes up — and brings up all sorts of interesting possibilities that none of the wedding party expected. (MF, implied MFFM.)
In addition to being a writer and a classically trained actress, Miss Mary Cyn is the sweetly debaucherous darling of the New York burlesque scene. Sexy and nerdy, creative and wacky, Mary is known for doings acts that surprise, inspire and arouse.
She is the founder and co-producer of Original Cyn, New York’s craziest burlesque show. She’s also co-producer and member of Epic Win Burlesque, burlesque FOR nerds, BY nerds. Her production company, The Cyn Factory, is bringing a fun blend of theatre, burlesque, art, and partying to New York City — and the rest of the Northeast. She has performed for private parties, music videos and special events and can be seen all over the city in shows like Hotsy Totsy, Kitty Nights and The Slipper Room.
Under the name Alithea Howes, her published writing includes “Trick or Treat,” a story in the paranormal anthology Three’s a Charm, as well as My Lolita, her exploration of Vladimir Nabakov’s masterpiece from the titular heroine’s point of view, and her new piece of Shakespeare-inspired erotica, My Delicate Ariel.
The author of the up-coming novel A Joy Forever: An Erotic Education, K.D. West is a teacher, writer and performer living in a small suburb of a big city:
Not a huge amount to say — I’m an author of steamy stories who happens to be a teacher; these things don’t mix well in public, so I tend to be fairly quiet about real life in my blogging. I am, however, interested in all sorts of things — books, writing, theater, mythology, and, obviously, erotica! I’m a huge reader of genre fiction — mostly mysteries and fantasy, but also science fiction and historical romance.
At this point, West has written two intertwined series involving a young woman and her older lover (the Juliet Takes Flight and Erotic Tales: Letters to Allison stories) and a series of stories about friends discovering that they can become much more (Friendly Ménage Tales). Also on the way: an erotic paranormal/urban fantasy novel involving a long lost friend coming all-but-literally back from the dead, and showing a happily married couple just what they’d been missing. For more information, visit KD West’s blog or Stillpoint/Eros.
The story of Allison (the Juliet of the title) and her continuing awakening, “Juliet Takes a Chance” explores what happens when she finds her self taking for the first time a lover other than Ken, her former teacher. And the new lover turns out to be not a man, but an old friend: her BFF Jordan, who has come to visit her at college. Her first lesbian experience opens Allison’s eyes, and shakes her friend to the core.
Can sex and love and friendship coexist? What will this mean to their friendship and their views of themselves? And what does this mean for Allison and her relationship with Ken?
Published as an ebook (and soon an audiobook as well), “Juliet Takes a Chance” is available for just $0.99 on Stillpoint/Eros, as well as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and most other major booksellers. Look for links on the Stillpoint/Eros page.