Audible announced the release of the audiobook edition of By the Numbers: A Contemporary Fantasy Menage. K.D. West’s contemporary fantasy erotica novel is available on Stillpoint/Eros, on Amazon, on iTunes, and Audible.
By the Numbers follows Jen and Jack Phalen. The happily married pair’s life is magical in more ways than one. When they were young, Jack and Jen fought and won a war, and came out heroes. Then they got married, got jobs, raised kids, and lived, for the most part, happily ever after. But Jen’s childhood best friend disappeared nearly 20 years ago, and Jen’s beginning to give up hope. A game of very adult let’s-pretend leads to a discovery that is very magical indeed, but that could destroy Jen’s life. Or could lift it to a whole new plane. What happens when rediscovering your youth leads to discovering something altogether new about yourself?
The erotic romance is for adults only.
Produced by Stillpoint/Eros, the audiobook was read by award-winning narrator Didi Knotts.
By the Numbers audiobook preview:
A sneak peek at K.D. West’s newest Friendly Menage Tale, Goddess: The Visitor’s Wedding!
A bridesmaid sometimes gets what she wants
And a goddess always gets what she needs!
When her brother Andy married his girlfriend Lea — and their boyfriend Sean — Jessie feels sorry for herself. Here she was, alone, unloved.
But when two gorgeous firemen friends of her brother decide to show Jessie a very, very good time, well, who is she to say no?
And when they make her feel like nothing less than a goddess — well, who is she not to say yes?
Natural Woman — Sneak Preview from The Visitor’s Wedding:
A Friendly Menage Tale (MMF threesome)
Jessie waved at Andy and her new sister-in-law as they rode away in the flower-decked cart, and she found herself trying not to think about the men at her elbows. Jessie hadn’t ever been exactly overburdened when it came to male companionship. Booger barely counted, and they’d been divorced for over a year — all but for forever before that — and besides him…
Beside her, two men — men — in dress uniforms stepped forward, each taking a hand.
Jessie’s middle flipped, then flipped again. Continue reading Preview: Goddess, New Menage Tale (MMF threesome)
What’s more magical than a friendly menage?
Here’s a steamy peek at K.D. West’s new novel-length contemporary fantasy erotic romance By the Numbers!
In this sexy first chapter, a happily married couple remember a friend they think they’ve lost.
They remember her… very, very fondly.
(Contemporary fantasy — M/F, mild bondage, fantasy play. Coming chapters include F/F/M menage, first-time, bisexuality)
By the Numbers — Imaginary
We are giving away a copy of K.D. West’s second omnibus collection, Wilder West on Goodreads! Enter now!
Remember the name K.D. West, because after reading the marvelous erotic stories in this bundle, you’ll be looking for more from this very talented writer! — Amazon Reviewer
A young woman flying to her new home city is met by both of her boyfriends… and they couldn’t be more pleased. A happily married couple discover that sometimes a touch of fantasy can make you even happier. A student convinces her former teacher and her best friend to give her a birthday present that none of them will ever forget.
Breathtakingly funny, heartrendingly human, and always as steamy as Louisiana hot sauce, K.D. West’s stories explore the whole gamut of human love and sexuality.
Wilder West, the new collection of KD West’s stories, is coming this Friday!
This collection of fourteen of West’s hottest, sweetest, funniest stories covers the gamut in emotional tone, style, and kink, but they are always breathtakingly funny, heartrendingly human, and always sriracha hot!
In this story, Suzie is miserable because she and Danny have to be separate for the holidays, having been separated by college for months. Suzie is going up to the mountains with her family, and she’d have been perfectly happy… if only her boyfriend were there. In her bed. Between her legs. In all kinds of places that her family would be really uncomfortable to know she wants him to be.
It is both a surprise and a shock, then, when Danny surprises her at the mountain cabin. Suzie truly feels as if she’s gotten Christmas, and her birthday, and every other holiday all at once — even if her parents insist on them sleeping in very separate beds.
(M/F new adult erotic romance. Oral sex of just about every variety. NOT WORKSAFE!): Continue reading Sneak preview: Opening the Present (from Wilder West – New Adult Erotic Romance)
Last day to sign up!
Check it out! Enter early and often!
Scorching hot first-time threesome ménage tales of friends suddenly discovering that they can become much more!
When do friendship, sex, and love intersect? Three of K.D. West’s steamiest, most popular tales, collected for the first time: Continue reading TODAY: Three for Three giveaway!
The fourth story in Over the Top series!
Released May 22
Sometimes you know exactly where the party’s going. . .
And sometimes you don’t.
When she threw a party for Danny’s birthday, Suzie thought she knew what she was doing. Her friend Alice shows her how wrong she was.
(Ménage à trois. F/M/F)
On the Table: In Bed
Stillpoint/Eros has released Juliet Takes the Prize, a collection of six of K.D. West’s tales of new adult erotic romance. Following the emotional and sexual self-realization of Allison as she falls in love first with her teacher Ken and then with her BFF Jordan, Juliet Takes the Prize is a sweet, surprising, sexy coming-of-age story.
“Strong recommend!… One that will stick in my thoughts. Great stories do that, and this is one of those.” — Sylvia Storm, EreadErotica.com
When you fall in love with your teacher, that’s taking a chance. When your teacher falls in love with you, that’s taking it to a whole new level. Allison finds her Romeo, but Ken is much older – and he’s her teacher.
In this collection of tales by K.D. West, this young Juliet finds that love can cross all boundaries, and can lead you in directions you never expected.
Sexy, surprising, and moving, this collection includes:
- Juliet Takes Stage*: Allison has wanted Ken ever since he became her teacher. and how could Ken not want this passionate young Juliet? Now Ken’s alone and Allison has graduated. He still wants her. She wants to give him… everything.
- Juliet Takes Off*: What if Romeo were more than twice Juliet’s age — and her teacher? Would that have made a difference? Allison tries to find another leading man, but ends up being drawn back to the first person who ever inspired her to real, undeniable desire. How can this Juliet convince her much-older Romeo to take her seriously? How can she convince him that she is a woman, and no longer a girl?
- Juliet Takes Her Leave*: After dreaming of going to college for years, Allison finds once she gets there that she misses the people she left behind: her best friend Jordan and especially Ken, her lover, her one-time teacher. Fortunately for her, they miss her just as much.
- Juliet Takes a Chance*: As Allison’s awakening continues, she discovers that sometimes what seems far away can be incredibly close. When her friend Jordan comes to visit her in college, she finds that BFF and ILU mean a lot more in person than over a text.
- Juliet Takes the Floor: In the aftermath of Jordan’s visit, Allison finds herself rethinking everything that she thought that she knew about herself — and her lovers. And she comes up with a brilliant, terrifying idea.
- Juliet Takes Charge: Getting what you want can be wonderful; it can also be terrifying. For her birthday, Allison asked her lovers Ken and Jordan to join her for a threesome. She wants to give them both something special. But are any of them ready for what comes next?
(M/F, F/F, F/F/M. Sexually explicit romance. Bisexuality, ménage à trois. Adult readers only.)